Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Konichiwa

I was going to write a big funny story with various witty comments right here, but I just realized I'm in Japan and I have better things to do.

This is a notice to inform my faithful readers-or my one faithful reader (yay mom!) that I am in Takanosu, Japan. I will see you all when I get back-Feb 14th at 11:30pm (that's a hint that you should come to the aiport, it'll be fun I swear. I'll pay you with a present from Tokyo if you come).

Take care guys, and I'll see you soon.

6 comments:

Erika said...

you are amazing and I'm convinced you are gifted linguistically...how about you stay in japan with me until I go home? either that or we could build a house in guam and study the whales...your pick ;)

Jason said...

It's funny how erika replied when she's right there with you and could tell you that face to face.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you made it, Heth; moreso to hear you're having a blast.

Ki o tsukete.

Girl_In_Saskatoon said...

Heather I Miss you iam going crazy i dont know what to do with myself. I have so many good stories to tell you. And about the airport thing i think that we will be there.

travelling hobo said...

I would come to the airport... if you came to Edmonton... I love you and miss you and will see you someday soon, I promise.

travelling hobo said...

Tag you're it! Well actually you have to become a toilette to be flushed cuz i am playing toilette tag.. .anyways, the point of this is to let you know that I tagged you.