Monday, May 07, 2007

Breakfast Surprise

So I was eating my cheerios this morning, when all of a sudden I had this wierd feeling in my mouth. It took me a while to realize what it was - one of the balls on my tongue piercing had fallen off and so the bar was sliding around. (If any of you have ever pierced your tongue you know what that feels like, it's a very odd sensation). Anyways, so a quick inspection with my tongue showed me the ball was not in my mouth. I quickly drained the rest of my cheerio milk into the sink and inspected my bowl. No ball there either. The only other available option was that I had swallowed it along with a mouthful of cereal. I guess those things are small enough to swallow without noticing. Have to admit I had a good chuckle about it. If I get nasty stomach aches over the next couple of days I'll know why.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(snickers)

Matt said...

when did you peirce your tounge?

Heather said...

over a year ago.