Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Birthday MD


If any of you missed the memo, it was MD Ambulance's 30th Anniversary this past friday. Yours truly was in the newspaper too. What can I say, I'm kind of a big deal.

Who knew seagulls actually were useful birds? There was a pack of them that hung out on the street in front of our house for the past couple weeks, and I'm pretty sure they were eating all of those disgusting worms that fall on you, or swing into you as you attempt to walk anywhere in this plagued city. I was impressed to find out that seagulls were doing something good for once. Of course, they did also take a huge crap on our front door, so that sort of negated what good they were doing.

But to prove that I was right to my roommate and that there are seagulls with black heads. Take a look at this Ang. They are called ocracoke seagulls. HA! Heather one. Mrs.Doubty Pants zero.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Ouch. Those poor Franklin's Gulls are hurt that they are lumped in the group of seagulls with all the other nasty birds that eat garbage. And what are "ocracoke gulls"?

Heather said...

beats me. That was what the internet said they were called. My bad, guess I should have researched it a bit more. But everything on the internet is true right?

Are Franklin's Gulls different from other seagulls somehow?

Anna said...

punk - there's no such thing as seagulls. you hurt my ornithologist heart.